G.I.R.L. Party- come on in!

Welcome to the monthly Glamorous in Real Life Party (Yeah, that means it is a G.I.R.L. Party – but we welcome fellas too!) Learn more about what to bring to the party here.

Recently I purchased a lovely rhinestone encrusted keychain in the shape of a vintage key. It is very very glamorous. But when I went to go put it on my set of keys I realized it lost a bit of glamor having to share the ring with my favorite lime green Lego and my Mickey Mouse foamĀ head. Rather than part with any of them- I decided to keep them all. Because the key to living the glamorous life? Keepin it real.

Your turn!! Direct links only….I can’t wait to see what you brought to the party!

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

threeundertwo October 21, 2008 at 6:16 am

I love the green lego and the Mickey head! It says it all really. You’re glamorous AND fun.

Jen October 21, 2008 at 7:16 am

I love the combo! :)

Soliloquy October 21, 2008 at 9:59 am

The gig is up. You KNOW I’m not glamorous.

(I have the goggles to prove it!)

Kyddryn October 21, 2008 at 10:24 am

Oh, I want a giant green lego, too!

I played along this week…because despite swollen glands (seriously, I look like ahamster with a hoarding problem), manky hair, and a desperate need for a serious attitude (or latitude, not picky) adjustment.

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Cheryl October 21, 2008 at 11:19 am

Personally, I find the melange highly maternal…and marvelous!
(Your keychain would go swimmingly with my green wallet and ever-in-rotation collection of green purses…)

Am crashing the party…hope not to spill on the carpet. Found you through Lit & Laundry…love your blog!

Sweet Mummy October 21, 2008 at 11:25 am

LOL! I love it. You should see my key ring! Yours is very cute, and it says you’re a Glamorous MOM!

susieshomemade October 21, 2008 at 12:55 pm

The least glamorous thing I do is clean. This week’s entry to the party is cleaning my daughter’s room:-)

Meg October 21, 2008 at 5:10 pm

Did someone say party? I almost forgot! I linked to a throwback commercial from the ’70s that I wrote about last week. Besides being hilarious, it’s especially glamorous, especially when you consider how often I use Shake & Bake and other convenience foods to prepare my family’s dinner (at least during the week when we’re busiest).

Thanks for hosting, Marcy! Now, can someone point me towards the open bottle of red? I need a refill…

Ms. Brain Bunnies October 21, 2008 at 7:04 pm

I just told my husband and now I’m telling all of you. I’m running away with Mr. Linky. He just e-mailed me a big diamond ring.

With all his connections, he thinks he can get me a big book deal. Mr. Linky really understands me.

Thanks Marcy, for introducing us.

Hollie October 21, 2008 at 8:19 pm

Found you through She Just Had To Say It and am so glad I did! I’m joining the party! Just posted about my ‘glamorous’ life! ha!
Love your blog!

Sugar Mommy October 22, 2008 at 5:49 am

We are soooo glamorous! Hollywood has NO idea!

texasholly @ June Cleaver Nirvana October 22, 2008 at 6:42 am

Hey, nice key chain.

I happen to know how absolutely fabulously glamorous you are in real life…

Missy (The Shopaholic Blogger) October 22, 2008 at 7:25 am

Love The Keychain! It shows your different sides of your personality!

foolery October 31, 2008 at 12:14 pm

You’re not unglam, you’re ECLECTIC. Which is glam.

So sorry I missed this one — I had the best intentions, but I didn’t post for three days that week, trying to get my house ready for guests who FORGOT TO SHOW UP, and then FORGOT TO CALL TO TELL ME.

Arrgghh.

I’ll catch the next one, Miss Marcy.